Our curriculum empowers partcipants in the areas of personal & professional etiquette; i.e. attitude, job preparation & job readiness; economic advancement;
career transitional; re-entry (adults & juveniles); civic & community participation; giving back via self-commitment; minority ownership (business & home); entrepreneurial business
success (sustainability); career & leadership development - for youth and adults.
Success Is Intertwined and Comprehensive.
- Many of our communities needs leadership to better align resources for those individuals who experience additional barriers that stand between themselves and
success. Too often these barriers come in the way of those individuals from ultimately achieving their best lives in career, job, school or their community.
- A major problem is the interconnected nature of these barriers and the fact that those considered at-risk individuals often suffer from - a lack
of - or some combination of: income & poverty, nutrition, housing & homelessness, transportation and internet access. As a result adding additional layers of impacting the
individual's overall success.
- Therefore, our focus is on the holistic individually and through a comprehension supportive process based around reflection, visioning, and planning.
How Are We Attempting To
Solve the Problem?
- Our curriculum & activities are coordinated and part of a cross-centric or holistic appeal.
- Three Phases of Style: We believe in the inner, outer and clothing/wear. This applies to the individual, business/career and community though active
- Our process focuses on driving performance and delivering repeat results.
- Our activities address the youth's or individual's academic & functional achievement capabilities.
- Our curriculum of interactive activities are intended to smooth the young person’s transition or movement into the post-school
world, more successfully.
- Our participants build stronger confidence within themselves to obtain a job or position in the field that they deserve & desire (inner-style); which leads
to maintaining a healthier lifestyle that reflects on the outside (outer-style). Providing more to themselves and their respective commitments or workplaces.
Creating Agents of Change - Retransitioning Lives.
We can tailor our curriculums to those re-transitioning in life due to an experienced setback or barriers.
- By serving those invidividuals in re-entry or retransitioning - this consist of implementing programming thats helps leverage resources around
transitional service needs and designing a plan or means from reflection and visioning - via a coordinated set of activities.
- Our activities are designed based on a holistic, results-oriented methods.
- The curriculum and activities are focused on improving the academic, social, work, civic, career & functional achievements of all our participants
desiring to get and contribute more in life.
- Agent of change who make impact by re-igniting individuals the tools to achieve known and unrealistic dreams, goals and/or plans in their lives.
- Because of such, our programming creates pathways to work and career development which can be an important bridge between people who are not prepared for work or
securing the jobs that are available in their communities.